Quick Secret on How to Save Time - Now!

By Ken Okel

I've learned that little tasks often take up a lot of time, especially when they are allowed to pile up. And in some cases, thinking about doing the project, like paying bills, takes about as much time as it does to do the work. And if you repeatedly put off the task, then you spend a lot of time thinking about something you need to do. As a professional speaker, I need to maximize my time as much as possible and not have to pay catch up with all those little things I need to do.

Now I've adopted a "think it, do it" strategy. If I think that I should fold some shirts, I do it immediately rather than waiting until later. The same can apply for things like answering email, paying bills, and unloading the dishwasher. This way, the project gets done and I don't have to worry about when I'll get around to it. So in a way, the immediate execution saves me time by taking it off my plate. It's a lot easier to tackle a small task quickly than let a bunch of big ones become major time losses.

Of course, these low priority items should not interfere with scheduled events or used as a way to avoid starting blue chip projects. But if you're sometimes overwhelmed by a variety of small tasks, you may want to try this method. My goal is to spend a little time worrying or stressed out about the little stuff.

Ken Okel is a communications expert who helps people and organizations move from survival to success. For his free newsletter and special report, 7 Communication Mistakes that are Costing You Money, go to his website at http://www.kenokel.com



You'll also be able to see a video of Ken's famous police dog attack story.



See Ken's tips invade YouTube at: http://www.youtube.com/user/KenOkel



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Ken_Okel
http://EzineArticles.com/?Quick-Secret-on-How-to-Save-Time---Now!&id=1408151

No comments:

What Is The Best Book On Wealth Creation?

The best book I have ever seen on the subject of wealth consciousness and wealth creation is "A Happy Pocket Full Of Money" by David Cameron Gikandi.

This is the book I would choose if I could only have one book on this subject. When I first read it I was amazed by it. Everything is explained so clearly and beautifully, and you begin to believe that absolutely anything is possible. Not only that, but this book shows you how to make it happen.

"A Happy Pocket Full Of Money" is currently available at $29.95 in ebook format, download it here.

It is also obtainable as a set of 6 Audio CDs, listen to a sample here.